Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hi Kristin!

Hey,
Thanks for stopping by and I am going to try my best to get your book to you soon. It arrived yesterday, thankfully before the rain started as the delivery person apparently couldn't read my huge note that said packages are to be placed in the garage and not the front steps to be ruined by the weather. ;) So I have it, have your address and now just need to get my butt to the post office to send it your way. I hope you don't already have it. That would kind of ruin the fun now wouldn't it?

You are my first follower, I actually didn't even know I had that option on this blog. This is the new and improved format that blogger has now unlike my other blog. So learning all kinds of new things with this one. It is much easier to get started with this format though.

Hopefully you can comment here soon. I did make a couple changes in the comment section so maybe that was the problem. I can't wait to see what you do with your craft room. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment